I went to the doctor this morning. As expected, I still have not started any type of labor process. However, the doctor felt it best to have Hannah this week. My blood pressure, though not too high, is starting to climb again. Also, he is concerned about the fact my cervix has not softened at all. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't majorly concerned, just concerned. Everything is kind of on the fence. Nothing is bad, but nothing is great either.
Basically, my doc asked if I minded inducing this week. Well, you know what I said, "I don't mind at all!" I was quickly on board with the decision. Besides, I think he was going to put me on bed rest if I decided to wait. Well, I don't want to waste my short term on bed rest. I want to spend every moment of it with Hannah. Anyway, my doc called the hospital for their first available appt. and they said tonight at 7:00. I don't think either of us thought it would be that soon.
Basically, they will prep me tonight, and will induce in the morning. I am very excited to say we will have a little girl tomorrow. Plus, we will finally have pics to post!!
1 comment:
YEAH!!! Hannah is coming! I am praying for a worry free, painless as possible, problem free labor, delivery and healthy baby!!!
Post a Comment