Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch







Jim and I took Hannah to the Pumpkin patch with Colin, Heidi, Emily, and their friends. We had a great time. We went to the patch in Flower Mound. It was huge!! It took us a while to meet up with everyone. When we finally did, the kids all had a blast. We put Hannah in the wagon while Emily and Sammy played with the pumpkins. We even went on a hayride. The girls spent most of their time in the bouncy house. I figure Hannah will be more interested next year. Well, maybe the year after next...

I am going to add a pic of Hannah in an outfit I promised she would wear. I also promised I would take her picture. Since the weather has been so wonderful, I went ahead and put Hannah in the linen overalls. She was mistaken for a boy! I just figured she would out grow it before the spring, so it had to be done. I think she looks cute! I also think Betty and Bill's yard was the perfect backdrop.






2 comments:

Wendy said...

She's getting some hair on her head!! She looks so cute. She looks cute in her little overalls (that picture looks like a professional took it). Next time just put a pink shirt on with it and there won't be any mistaking her for a girl. That is what got me all into pink. When Madeleine was little she had this outfit that was cream with blue flowers all over it. Despite the FLOWERS, every time she wore it people thought she was a boy.

Linsi said...

Awe.. shes so cute! When did you go? We went Sunday afternoon too, but the smaller one next door.. we were going to go to the big one after, but once we saw how crowded it was we decided to wait until the week when more people are at work! :) Helps that we live in FM!