After several months of holding onto toys and furniture to walk around, Hannah has finally walked on her own. She took 4 steps this afternoon. Then, she walked again. I am so proud of my little girl. I thought she would actually start walking when she was 9 months old, but she held out for 10 1/2 months. Still, I think it is pretty early for her. I am really in trouble now. Hannah was hard enough to keep up with when she was crawling. Now, I am going to really keep an eye on her. She's big on climbing stairs. We now have a baby gate up so she can't climb stairs on a whim.
As far as house hunting is concerned, we have put a contract on another house. We'll see what happens. It is possible we could still get the first house. Unfortunately, when you are dealing with short sales and forclosures, you are at the mercy of the banks.
2 comments:
Yeah Hannah!! Watch out Juli!! :) Wow! That is early.. Bryanna walked at 1 yr and Meghan waited till 13 months! Have fun :)
How exciting! I miss you guys! Hope to see you both and walking Hannah this summer! Love you!
Post a Comment